HOW DO I WRITE MY TO-DO LIST?

 





How do I write my to-do list?

Managing time is always one of the most important life skills. Knowing how to do a lot of work in a short time, do not quit your health routine, and keeping yourself in shape can be so essential for you. 

So do you want to manage your time? Start writing!

Yes! Start writing what you want to do this week or you can also plan daily or monthly. You should do it on paper or in a notebook. I have a To-do list notebook which is really helpful to plan my day. When you start writing, everything is going to be more clear for you. 

I usually write a To-do list from last night. I write the date and day at the top of the page and also my morning routine, gym time, night routine, and also which lesson or work has to be finished and how much time should I spend on it. I finish the hardest work first in the morning because it gives me more energy to finish other parts of my plan for the day. On the other side of the paper, I can write notes about the day like I would like to have an egg and avocado for breakfast, or I have to call my aunt.

Planning can change your life and make you happier. When you manage your time and control your day, you can be a successful person.

Make a better version of yourself by planning!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts