MAKE YOUR BED!




Hello my friends, and welcome back to my blog.
Today we talk about a book that can change your life and make a better version of yourself. The name of this book is so meaningful "MAKE YOUR BED".

So why should I make my bed and why it would be so important in my life?
For the answer to this question, you should make your bed after you get up. An organization on the first step of your day is so helpful for your brain because our brain likes to organize. The book has 10 chapters, each chapter is about a behavioral principle that had been experienced by the writer in his military training so that book wasn't written in a comfy place. When he said: Stand Up to the Bullies. He really felt the moment of it.
Start reading this amazing book and comment me your opinion.


Have a nice day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts