WILLIAM HARRY MCRAVEN.





Hello and welcome back to my blog.
In my last blog, we talked about a book that was named MAKE YOUR BED, and today we are going to talk about its author who is a retired United States Navy four-star admiral.
His name is William Harry McRaven. He was born in ( Novemver6, 1955) in Pinehurst, North Carolina, U.S.
He graduated from the University of Texas. The name of his mother is Anna Elizabeth and his father is Col. Claude C. Mc Raven who was a Spitfire fighter pilot in World War 2 and he played in the NFL. McRaven is the son of a career Air Force officer. His family moved to Texas when he was in secondary school. William Harry McRaven is the father of 3 children. 
Book by William H. McRaven:
Spec Ops: Case Studies in Special Operations Warfare Theory and Practice. (1995)
Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life... And Maybe the World. (2017)
Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations(2019)
The Hero Code: Lessons Learned From Lives Well Lived. (2021)


"If you wanna change the world start off by making your bed."
                                                 
                                                                                             William H. McRaven


I was really interested when I was reading the book and the attitude of the author about life and events was so amazing for me that makes him like a hero in my mind. He is one of the most favorite authors for me and it is my dream to visit him and talk about life with him for hours.
I recommend you to read this book and enjoy all the paragraphs.

Comments

Popular Posts