Rachel Hollis

 



  Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Today we are going to talk about an
American author who wrote the GIRL, STOP APOLOGIZING, and GIRL, WASH YOUR
FACE! Her name is Rachel Hollis and she was born on January 9, 1983. Rachel Hollis is an author, motivational speaker, and blogger. 
Three self-help books were written by her included GIRL, WASH YOUR FACE, and GIRL, STOP APOLOGIZING.
  
She is the mother of four children. She moved to Los Angeles after graduating high school and got a job at Miramax.

  Her moment of social media success came in March 2015, when she posted a
photo on Instagram “I wear a bikini because I’m proud of this body and every mark on it. Those marks prove that I was blessed enough to carry my babies and that flabby tummy means I worked hard to lose what weight I could.” She wrote in the post. That post got more than millions of views.
After success with her book, she moved outside of Austin, Texas with her family. She posts on YouTube with motivational messages.

I hope you enjoy this blog and have a nice weekend!

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts